11444 141st St, Jamaica, NY 114363 beds, 2.5 baths, 784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
****** CALL ME TODAY FOR A SHOWING 917 528-1894*****
FULL OPEN FINISHED BASEMENT
1ST FLOOR: KITCHEN, DR, LR, AND HALF BATH
2ND FLOOR: 3 BEDROOMS AND FULL BATH
PLEASE CALL PEDRO 1917 528-1894.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $421
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 119700027
- Zillow Home ID: 32180787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11444 141st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1550% greater than in New York, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica home values.
- 11444 141st St Jamaica, NY$322K432,500
- 11442 141st St Jamaica, NY$344K----784
- 11446 141st St Jamaica, NY$369K43.5784
- 11440 141st St Jamaica, NY--32.5784
- 11448 141st St Jamaica, NY$312K----784
- 11438 141st St Jamaica, NY$332K----784
- 11450 141st St Jamaica, NY$330K32784
- 11436 141st St Jamaica, NY$331K----784
- 11434 141st St Jamaica, NY$315K----784
- 11432 141st St Jamaica, NY$333K----784
- 14011 115th Ave Jamaica, NY$419K----2,000
- 11447 140th St Jamaica, NY$439K32.51,505
- 14015 115th Ave Jamaica, NY$564K----1,820
- 11443 140th St Jamaica, NY$225K311,593
- 11441 140th St Jamaica, NY$218K----1,593
- 11449 140th St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,505
- 14009 115th Ave Jamaica, NY$332K----1,224
- 14017 115th Ave Jamaica, NY$565K42.51,820
- 11439 140th St Jamaica, NY$395K----1,505
- 11430 141st St Jamaica, NY$361K31.5784
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292