1145 6th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 784 sqft
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $572,000
- Price/sqft: $559
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0855 0334
- Zillow Home ID: 416740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1145 6th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% greater than in Washington, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 1147 6th St NE Washington, DC$471K311,152
- 1149 6th St NE Washington, DC$481K311,080
- 604 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$428K211,024
- 1151 6th St NE Washington, DC$650K341,080
- 606 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$644K331,512
- 1143 6th St NE Washington, DC$572K32.51,370
- 1161 6th St NE Washington, DC$655K--21,638
- 1141 6th St NE Washington, DC$637K32.51,376
- 1163 6th St NE Washington, DC$637K31.51,366
- 1141 6th St NE Washington, DC$557K32.51,550
- 608 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$555K32960
- 1139 6th St NE Washington, DC$536K31.51,244
- 1165 6th St NE Washington, DC$690K53.51,486
- 610 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$510K31960
- 1137 6th St NE Washington, DC$455K21.51,112
- 1167 6th St NE Washington, DC$591K42.51,366
- 1135 6th St NE Washington, DC$548K31.51,112
- 612 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$504K31.5960
- 1169 6th St NE Washington, DC$447K41.51,332
- 607 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$478K31.51,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!