1145 Benicia Rd, Vallejo, CA 945912 beds, 2 baths, 1,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Great Room, Living Room \ Great Room, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Vintage, View(s) \ None
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,151 sqft
- Parcel #: 0074071030
- Zillow Home ID: 15672224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1145 Benicia Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% less than in Vallejo, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1147 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA--2101,116
- 1141 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$222K311,664
- 1151 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$284K211,116
- 1146 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$338K42--
- 1144 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$206K21--
- 1233 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$377K42.52,172
- 1237 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$306K321,352
- 1231 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$173K11584
- 1123 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$201K----1,374
- 1229 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$342K421,872
- 1154 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$431K----3,245
- 1161 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$689K----4,874
- 1117 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$228K211,709
- 1241 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$678K------
- 1276 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$293K------
- 1156 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$189K211,060
- 1392 Turner Ln Vallejo, CA$196K221,026
- 1227 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$227K311,594
- 1401 Turner Ln Vallejo, CA$513K31--
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.