A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1979
- Views: 2,053 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 430 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $670,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $483
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,387 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 45
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 40634037
- Zillow Home ID: 19665731
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $565-780K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95008 home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Campbell as a whole. Among 95008 homes, this home is valued 18.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Campbell, and 64.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95008 home values.
|1143 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$721K||3||3||1,454|
|1151 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$686K||3||2.5||1,383|
|1153 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$702K||3||2||1,383|
|501 De Carli Ct Campbell, CA||$1.28M||5||3||2,944|
|1155 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$691K||3||3||1,387|
|1183 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$709K||2||2.5||1,454|
|1157 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$708K||2||2.5||1,454|
|503 De Carli Ct Campbell, CA||$1.27M||5||3||2,944|
|1110 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$599K||2||1.5||1,197|
|1120 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$556K||1||2.5||1,020|
|1122 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$554K||1||1.5||1,020|
|1181 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$692K||3||3||1,387|
|1175 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$709K||2||2.5||1,454|
|1179 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$690K||3||2.5||1,383|
|505 De Carli Ct Campbell, CA||$1.36M||5||3||2,944|
|1161 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$657K||3||2.5||1,300|
|1159 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$653K||3||2.5||1,238|
|1163 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$668K||3||2.5||1,289|
|1165 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$654K||3||2.5||1,238|
|1112 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$613K||2||1.5||1,336|
Nearby Schools in Campbell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.