1145 Lees Ln, Florissant, MO 630313 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,109 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,562 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1992 for $78,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 231 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,109 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 06J130377
- Zillow Home ID: 2593126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1145 Lees Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63031 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 78.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.1% greater than in Florissant, and 331.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63031 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Florissant.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63031 home values.
- 1135 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$99K31.51,064
- 1155 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$79K321,109
- 1140 Central Pkwy Florissant, MO$60K31956
- 1130 Central Pkwy Florissant, MO$79K32.51,078
- 1125 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$75K32.51,078
- 1165 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$107K321,109
- 1120 Central Pkwy Florissant, MO$72K31956
- 1150 Central Pkwy Florissant, MO$98K32956
- 1130 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$87K321,109
- 1120 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$66K31.5936
- 1140 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$84K31.51,078
- 1105 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$100K311,109
- 1100 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$67K321,109
- 1100 Central Pkwy Florissant, MO$77K321,109
- 2380 N Pointe Ln Florissant, MO$82K321,109
- 1175 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$67K321,109
- 1170 Central Pkwy Florissant, MO$78K321,109
- 1150 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$85K321,109
- 1090 Lees Ln Florissant, MO$60K31.51,078
- 1090 Central Pkwy Florissant, MO$86K31.51,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.