1145 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201
Sold on 5/16/13: $347,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,271 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2010
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $347,500
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesFamily room
- Days on Zillow205
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone
- Parcel #01028856380
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- School DistrictCOLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO.
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID103769487
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$307,465||$234K – $412K||+$8,136||$241||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,528/mo||$825 – $2.8K/mo||+$123||$1.20||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Victorian Village home values will decrease 4.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Columbus as a whole. Among Victorian Village homes, this home is valued 36.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 76.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victorian Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% higher than in Columbus, and 183.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victorian Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victorian Village home values.
Neighborhood for 1145 N High Street
- # 1306$100K22.01,195
- # 1310$100K22.01,135
- # 1404$101K22.01,195
- # 1405$89K12.0870
- # 1211$92K22.01,220
- # 1406$97K12.01,172
- # 1401$182K23.02,015
- # 1703$420K23.02,765
- # 1304$92K22.01,197
- # 1701$740K23.03,389
- # 1505$165K23.01,850
- # 1506$145K23.01,680
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Fifth Avenue International K-6 School (assigned) K-6 0.4 mi
- Dominion Middle (assigned) 6-8 4.3 mi
- Whetstone High (assigned) 9-12 4.3 mi
- Indianola Informal K-8 School K-8 0.1 mi
- Columbus Collegiate Academy 6-8 0.3 mi
- St. Joseph Montessori School PK-8 0.4 mi
- Weinland Park Elementary PK-5 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005