This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $171-223K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- 1 of only 3 multi-level units besides penthouses
- 1 of only 2 units in building with entrances on both levels
- located on 3rd and 4th floors of building, 1 floor below pool deck level
- A LOT OF METICULOUS THOUGHT WENT INTO THE BUILD-OUT OF THIS UNIT
- uniquely custom designed true cook's kitchen w/MASSIVE cabinetry + soft close hinges
- designer glass and ceramic tile backsplash
- custom designed island features raised L four seat breakfast bar for informal dining + perfect for entertaining
- both levels feature balconies with skyline + sunset views
- wet bar w/mini-fridge + granite counters (adjacent space for full size refrigerator or wine cabinet)
- dramatic spiral staircase connects the 2 levels
- hand scraped walnut hardwood floors in main living areas w/beautiful color differentiation
- smart, spacious, open + flexible floorplan on each level...this place entertains WELL!
- soaring 9 foot ceilings
- southern exposure + oversized windows invite sunshine all day long
- spacious laundry/mud room allows for full size, side-by-side washer/dryer (vs. just a closet for stackables), wash bin/sink with granite tops as well as overhead cabinetry, and 2nd (back-door) entrance to condo
- fantastic tandem parking spaces allow storage on the side + no cars beside you, saving door dings ;)
- full size storage locker available for an additional $6k
- TAX ABATEMENT = only $39/month!
- ROOFTOP POOL + 5th floor pool deck/lounge boasting skyline views!
- separate, shared 3rd floor terrace overlooks the vibrancy of High Street in the Short North
- Built in 2012
- All time views: 1,266
- HOA Fee: $539/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $516,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop
- Living room
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Metal, Stone
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,053 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 010288581
- Zillow Home ID: 103773250
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Victorian Village
Nearby Schools in Columbus
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org