This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,520 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2009 for $49,900
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Community Sewer, Utility Prim Water Source \ Community Water, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,557 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 83-13-22-220-042.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 77112069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $29-69K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among 47842 homes, this home is valued 20.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Clinton, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1155 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$41K||3||1||840|
|1125 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$62K||3||1||1,920|
|1123 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$52K||3||1||1,204|
|1111 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$75K||3||1||1,448|
|1201 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$44K||3||1||1,206|
|1122 S 7th St Clinton, IN||$58K||2||1||1,196|
|1110 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$108K||3||2||--|
|1120 S 7th St Clinton, IN||$57K||2||1||1,064|
|1140 S 7th St Clinton, IN||$39K||3||1||484|
|1118 S 7th St Clinton, IN||$53K||3||1||2,392|
|1154 S 7th St Clinton, IN||$66K||3||1||2,010|
|1203 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$42K||3||1||924|
|1102 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$103K||3||2||1,303|
|633 Higgins St Clinton, IN||$39K||2||1||960|
|1114 S 7th St Clinton, IN||$50K||3||1||1,080|
|1110 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$78K||3||2||1,384|
|1205 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$42K||2||1||924|
|1202 S 7th St Clinton, IN||$56K||2||1||1,120|
|1059 S 6th St Clinton, IN||$53K||2||1||1,059|
|1220 S 7th St Clinton, IN||$52K||3||1||1,308|
Nearby Schools in Clinton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org