- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11450 204th St, Jamaica, NY 114121,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $291
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 110200069
- Zillow Home ID: 32158743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11450 204th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 922.5% higher than in New York, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11446 204th St Jamaica, NY$428K----1,404
- 11454 204th St Jamaica, NY$459K----1,220
- 11458 204th St Jamaica, NY$409K----1,224
- 11442 204th St Jamaica, NY$422K----989
- 11460 204th St Jamaica, NY$367K----1,224
- 11454 204th St Saint Albans, NY$429K32--
- 11462 204th St Jamaica, NY$376K----1,224
- 11438 204th St Jamaica, NY$413K----989
- 11449 203rd St Jamaica, NY$351K----1,200
- 11451 203rd St Jamaica, NY$348K----1,200
- 11447 203rd St Jamaica, NY$337K----1,200
- 11453 203rd St Jamaica, NY$348K----1,200
- 11464 204th St Jamaica, NY$351K311,224
- 11473 204th St Saint Albans, NY$294K------
- 11445 203rd St Jamaica, NY$435K421,200
- 11455 203rd St Jamaica, NY$336K----1,200
- 11443 203rd St Jamaica, NY$352K----1,200
- 11457 203rd St Jamaica, NY$347K----1,200
- 11472 204th St Saint Albans, NY$321K32--
- 11466 204th St Jamaica, NY$268K221,088
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292