11455 145th St, Jamaica, NY 114362 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
3 Bedrooms, Full Bath, Living Room, Dining Area
Hardwood Floors Throughout, Recessed Lights, Baseboard Heating
Brand New Kitchen With Granite Counter-Tops, Backsplash
Brand New Stainless-Steel Appliances ? Refrigerator, Stove
Full Finished Basement With Full Bath, Separate Entrance
Private Parking, Front Yard, Backyard, Lot Size Of: 14x100
For more info about properties in Queens and Brooklyn call Nir 516-668-5264
- Lot: 1,400 sqft
- Single Family
- 57 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2140841029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11455 145th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1550% greater than in New York, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica home values.
- 11427 145th St Jamaica, NY$252K21784
- 11429 145th St Jamaica, NY$318K----784
- 11431 145th St Jamaica, NY$378K----784
- 11425 145th St Jamaica, NY$362K----784
- 11433 145th St Jamaica, NY$282K21868
- 11423 145th St Jamaica, NY$442K----784
- 11435 145th St Jamaica, NY$380K----784
- 11421 145th St Jamaica, NY$374K----784
- 11427 145th St Jamaica, NY$367K22--
- 11437 145th St Jamaica, NY$352K----784
- 11419 145th St Jamaica, NY$531K----1,068
- 11439 145th St Jamaica, NY$355K----784
- 11417 145th St Jamaica, NY$368K----784
- 11441 145th St Jamaica, NY$267K----784
- 11455 145th St # 1 Jamaica, NY$427K32--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292