This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-325K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Windermere is $18,064.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Windermere is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 793
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $325,000
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Deed Restricted
- Community Features \ Gated Community
- Community Features \ Lawn Service Included
- Community Features \ No Community Pool
- Community Features \ Playground
- Community Features \ Sidewalk
- Disclosures \ None
- Exterior Features \ Fenced
- Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts
- Exterior Features \ Irrigation System
- Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping
- Exterior Features \ Oak Trees
- Exterior Features \ Open Patio
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Attached
- Garage Features \ Door Opener
- HOA Common Assn \ Required
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling
- Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Features \ Crown Molding
- Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters
- Interior Features \ Walk In Closet
- Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup
- Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo
- Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo
- Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom
- Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings
- Interior Layout \ Window Treatment
- Kitchen Features \ Island
- Kitchen Features \ Pantry
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Lease Terms \ No Smoking
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE
- Location \ Cul-de-sac
- Location \ In County
- Location \ Sidewalk
- Location \ Street Dead-Ends
- Mandatory Fees \ Cleaning Fee
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Pool \ None
- Property Description \ One Story
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ Cable Available
- Utilities \ Sewer
- Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Window Coverings \ Shades
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,019 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242327269401180
- Zillow Home ID: 59085998
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% greater than in Windermere, and 172.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.