11459 W Forest Home Ave, Franklin, WI 53132
Sold on 7/30/13: $229,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Townhouse:2,226 sq ft
- Lot:0.57 acres
- Year Built:1975
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $229,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
This is a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse. This amazing townhouse includes freshly painted walls, central air, washer/dryer, fridge, a private front and back entrance, a private basement with storage, 2 driveway spaces, and much more! Water/sewer/trash included in rent. Tenant pays gas/electric. Enjoy this country setting in the city w/ room to roam on over a 1/2 acre lot that abuts a large farm field. Quality built townhouse features new windows, new driveway, concrete patio to enjoy summer cookouts, & is located across from a park with a playground, tennis courts, pavilion, & a walking/bike trail. Close to Hales Corners shopping. All prospective tenants are required to fill out a rental application/background/credit check.
School District: Franklin Public School District
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesFamily room, Pantry
- Days on Zillow225
- Garage Size420
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Parcel #057519996006
- Room Count8
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID83887432
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$219,266||$208K – $230K||+$1,216||$98||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,012/mo||$708 – $1.6K/mo||-$48||$0.45||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 53132 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Franklin as a whole. Among 53132 homes, this home is valued 61% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53132 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% higher than in Franklin, and 23.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53132 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Franklin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53132 home values.
Neighborhood for 11459 W Forest Home Avenue
- 11455 W Forest Home Ave Franklin, WI$243K63.02,310
- 11453 W Forest Home Ave Franklin, WI$242K43.02,268
- 11447 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$243K64.02,268
- W Forest Home Ave WI$136K------
- 11435 W Rawson Ave # 11 Franklin, WI$182K22.01,502
- 11445 W Rawson Ave # 12 Franklin, WI$146K22.01,397
- 11425 W Rawson Ave # 10 Franklin, WI$180K22.01,493
- 11415 W Rawson Ave # 9 Franklin, WI$158K22.01,416
- 11405 W Rawson Ave # 8 Franklin, WI$206K22.51,776
- 11395 W Rawson Ave # 7 Franklin, WI$191K22.51,776
- 11415 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$159K22.01,416
- 11385 W Rawson Ave # 6 Franklin, WI$177K22.01,526
- W Forest Home Ave WI$138K------
- 11365 W Rawson Ave # 4 Franklin, WI$145K22.01,388
- 11375 W Rawson Ave # 5 Franklin, WI$145K22.01,388
- 11355 W Rawson Ave # 3 Franklin, WI$183K22.01,544
- 11325 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$190K31.51,380
- 11345 W Rawson Ave # 2 Franklin, WI$181K22.01,502
- W Forest Home Ave WI$143K------
- 11335 W Rawson Ave # 1 Franklin, WI$146K22.01,388
Nearby Schools in Franklin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005