11459 W Forest Home Ave, Franklin, WI 531323 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,226 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This is a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse. This amazing townhouse includes freshly painted walls, central air, washer/dryer, fridge, a private front and back entrance, a private basement with storage, 2 driveway spaces, and much more! Water/sewer/trash included in rent. Tenant pays gas/electric. Enjoy this country setting in the city w/ room to roam on over a 1/2 acre lot that abuts a large farm field. Quality built townhouse features new windows, new driveway, concrete patio to enjoy summer cookouts, & is located across from a park with a playground, tennis courts, pavilion, & a walking/bike trail. Close to Hales Corners shopping. All prospective tenants are required to fill out a rental application/background/credit check.
School District: Franklin Public School District
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 420 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,226 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 057519996006
- Zillow Home ID: 83887432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11459 W Forest Home Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Franklin, and 2.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53132 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Franklin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53132 home values.
- 11455 W Forest Home Ave Franklin, WI$238K632,310
- 11451 W Forest Home Ave Franklin, WI$234K432,268
- 11447 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$239K632,268
- 11445 W Rawson Ave # 12 Franklin, WI$164K221,397
- 11435 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$190K221,502
- 11425 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$190K221,493
- 11415 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$178K221,416
- 11405 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$220K22.51,776
- 11395 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$213K22.51,776
- 11415 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$175K221,416
- 11385 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$187K221,526
- 11375 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$161K221,388
- 11365 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$160K221,388
- 11355 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$196K221,544
- 11345 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$194K221,502
- 11335 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$161K221,388
- 11325 W Rawson Ave Franklin, WI$240K31.51,380
Nearby Schools in Franklin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292