1146 Mattos Dr, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 1 bath, 1,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 52 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 21412628
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 418 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ Other,Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Ranch,View(s) \ None,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,401 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0069182170
- Zillow Home ID: 15667652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1146 Mattos Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% lower than in Vallejo, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1138 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$212K311,097
- 1154 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$236K321,591
- 155 Lain Dr Vallejo, CA$228K311,097
- 149 Lain Dr Vallejo, CA$230K311,697
- 161 Lain Dr Vallejo, CA$222K321,647
- 1162 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$187K321,472
- 1130 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$191K321,538
- 1139 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$225K311,097
- 143 Lain Dr Vallejo, CA$242K42.51,887
- 167 Lain Dr Vallejo, CA$194K311,097
- 1131 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$196K311,097
- 1155 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$232K421,481
- 1170 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$224K421,427
- 1122 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$238K421,620
- 137 Lain Dr Vallejo, CA$217K421,737
- 173 Lain Dr Vallejo, CA$196K311,097
- 137 Harris Way Vallejo, CA$268K421,421
- 1163 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$194K311,097
- 1178 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$197K311,097
- 1114 Mattos Dr Vallejo, CA$198K311,097
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292