A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 2,268 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 706 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,591 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 153243027000
- Zillow Home ID: 19368654
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $398-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93906 home values will rise 10.9% next year, compared to a 10.9% increase for Salinas as a whole. Among 93906 homes, this home is valued 50.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% greater than in Salinas, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93906 home values.
|1144 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$445K||4||2.5||2,602|
|1148 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$441K||4||2.5||2,602|
|1142 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$407K||4||2||1,852|
|1164 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$421K||4||2.5||2,047|
|1150 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$425K||4||2.5||2,047|
|Penwick Cir Salinas, CA||$458K||4||2.5||2,602|
|20 Penwick Cir Salinas, CA||$458K||4||2.5||2,602|
|1166 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$411K||4||2||1,852|
|1140 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$442K||4||2.5||2,602|
|16 Penwick Cir Salinas, CA||$440K||4||2.5||2,394|
|1145 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$432K||4||2.5||2,394|
|1147 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$436K||4||3||2,400|
|1143 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$446K||4||2.5||2,602|
|1149 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$437K||4||2.5||2,394|
|1168 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$429K||4||2.5||2,394|
|23 Penwick Cir Salinas, CA||$447K||4||2.5||2,602|
|1138 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$439K||4||2.5||2,602|
|1141 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$425K||4||2.5||2,047|
|1151 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$446K||4||2.5||2,602|
|1163 Rockhaven Ct Salinas, CA||$435K||4||2.5||2,394|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.