1146 Wise St, Elburn, IL 601195 beds, 3 baths, 3,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,696 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1108181001
- Zillow Home ID: 67854858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1146 Wise Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60119 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.8% lower than in Elburn, and 814.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60119 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60119 home values.
- 1168 Wise St Elburn, IL$248K42.53,160
- 1124 Wise St Elburn, IL$245K42.53,531
- 1180 Wise St Elburn, IL$227K432,932
- 1102 Wise St Elburn, IL$217K------
- 1147 Wise St Elburn, IL$236K42.52,900
- 1169 Wise St Elburn, IL$178K32.52,100
- 1212 Wise St Elburn, IL$235K43.13,160
- 1125 Wise St Elburn, IL$249K------
- 1181 Wise St Elburn, IL$208K------
- 43W760 Oakwood Dr Elburn, IL$207K------
- 1103 Wise St Elburn, IL$189K32.52,360
- 1096 Wise St Elburn, IL$270K32.53,200
- 1213 Wise St Elburn, IL$207K332,640
- 1084 Wise St Elburn, IL$242K433,696
- 1097 Wise St Elburn, IL$224K------
- 1225 Wise St Elburn, IL$257K------
- 1146 Robinson St Elburn, IL$239K42.53,650
- 43W800 Oakwood Dr Elburn, IL$225K------
- 1168 Robinson St Elburn, IL$176K32.52,140
- 1124 Robinson St Elburn, IL$281K------
Nearby Schools in Elburn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!