A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,266 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 1,507 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $262,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $168
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Complex Features \ Clubhouse\Rec Room, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Call, Dining Area \ Dining in LR\GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Heating system: Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Back, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Master Bathroom \ 2 Master Baths, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Master Bedroom \ Split, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, Other Rooms \ Loft, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Rent Includes \ None, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Paid By \ Landlord, Rental Info: HOA Y\N \ Y, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Window Coverings \ Blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,559 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 30036732
- Zillow Home ID: 8130886
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ahwatukee Foothills home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Ahwatukee Foothills homes, this home is valued 4.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ahwatukee Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
|1151 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$286K||3||2||1,559|
|1143 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$285K||2||2.5||1,559|
|1155 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$359K||--||--||1,985|
|1139 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$353K||3||3||1,917|
|1135 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$296K||2||3||1,650|
|1146 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$239K||--||3.5||1,559|
|1131 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$288K||--||3.5||1,559|
|1142 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$271K||3||2.5||1,917|
|1150 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$252K||--||3.5||1,644|
|1138 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$245K||2||3||1,559|
|1130 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$234K||--||2.5||1,356|
|1127 E Frye Rd Phoenix, AZ||$352K||--||--||1,917|
|16226 S 11th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$356K||--||3.75||1,917|
|16264 S 12th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$300K||--||3.75||2,191|
|1137 E Wildwood Dr Phoenix, AZ||$233K||2||3||1,559|
|1141 E Wildwood Dr Phoenix, AZ||$232K||2||2.5||1,559|
|16268 S 12th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$263K||--||2.75||1,650|
|1145 E Wildwood Dr Phoenix, AZ||$236K||--||3.5||1,559|
|1133 E Wildwood Dr Phoenix, AZ||$226K||3||3||1,644|
|1133 E Wildwood Dr Phoenix, AZ||$248K||3||3||1,644|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.