1147 Evans St, Elkhart, IN 465162 beds, 1 bath, 756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 336 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 200609229007000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50610445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1147 Evans Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elkhart, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% higher than in Elkhart Metro, and 64.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elkhart home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elkhart home values.
- 1143 Evans St Elkhart, IN$74K312,063
- 903 Carolyn Ave Elkhart, IN$74K2--1,332
- 915 Carolyn Ave Elkhart, IN$82K211,920
- 1139 Evans St Elkhart, IN$57K2--720
- Carolyn Ave Elkhart, IN--------
- 1135 Evans St Elkhart, IN$49K2--728
- 923 Carolyn Ave Elkhart, IN$58K21820
- 1138 Evans St Elkhart, IN$55K2--696
- 1158 Evans St Elkhart, IN$48K2--542
- 1165 Evans St Elkhart, IN$84K2--1,488
- 1131 Evans St Elkhart, IN$50K2--1,230
- 915 Baker Dr Elkhart, IN$93K2--1,120
- 1132 Evans St Elkhart, IN$55K1--728
- 1001 Carolyn Ave Elkhart, IN$38K211,496
- 1125 Evans St Elkhart, IN$57K1--1,168
- 908 Baker Dr Elkhart, IN$72K2--1,284
- 1126 Evans St Elkhart, IN$55K2--736
- 815 Goshen Ave Elkhart, IN$65K3--1,396
- 922 Carolyn Ave Elkhart, IN$59K31.51,261
- 1007 Carolyn Ave Elkhart, IN$81K31968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292