1147 Leeward Ln, Alameda, CA 945023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Fenced Yard
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 074 103303300
- Zillow Home ID: 24864881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1147 Leeward Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.3% lower than in Alameda, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Alameda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94502 home values.
- 1145 Leeward Ln Alameda, CA$688K332,004
- 1149 Leeward Ln Alameda, CA$531K221,247
- 1143 Leeward Ln Alameda, CA$660K32.51,760
- 1141 Leeward Ln Alameda, CA$631K32.51,642
- 1139 Leeward Ln Alameda, CA$678K32.52,004
- 3431 Tonga Ln Alameda, CA$644K------
- 3445 Tonga Ln Alameda, CA$526K221,247
- 1137 Leeward Ln Alameda, CA$674K32.51,760
- 3443 Tonga Ln Alameda, CA$614K42.51,716
- 3441 Tonga Ln Alameda, CA$584K331,664
- 1165 Old Alameda Pt Alameda, CA$683K32.51,666
- 1169 Old Alameda Pt Alameda, CA$695K32.51,666
- 1135 Leeward Ln Alameda, CA$524K221,247
- 1161 Old Alameda Pt Alameda, CA$581K321,112
- 1173 Old Alameda Pt Alameda, CA$646K32.51,449
- 3439 Tonga Ln Alameda, CA$665K32.52,004
- 1157 Old Alameda Pt Alameda, CA$701K32.51,449
- 3424 Solomon Ln Alameda, CA$534K221,247
- 3437 Tonga Ln Alameda, CA$567K32.51,642
- 1177 Old Alameda Pt Alameda, CA$661K32.51,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!