1147 N 91st St # A, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 3.25 baths, 1,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 210 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $269,950
- Price/sqft: $166
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Parcel #: 9524100312
- Zillow Home ID: 84756004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1147 N 91st Street # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% less than in Seattle, and 51.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North College Park home values.
- 1147 N 91st St # B Seattle, WA$435K33.251,630
- 1145 N 91st St # A Seattle, WA$427K32.31,630
- 1145 N 91st St # B Seattle, WA$420K32.31,630
- 1144 N 90th St Seattle, WA$312K21.51,100
- 1141 N 91st St Seattle, WA$592K634,640
- 1148 N 90th St Seattle, WA$277K21.51,040
- 9019 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA$380K22.251,260
- 1166 N 90th St Seattle, WA$433K41.751,400
- 1151 N 91st St Seattle, WA$374K32.51,460
- 1152 N 90th St Seattle, WA$234K21.51,100
- 1142 N 90th St Seattle, WA$301K21.51,100
- 9017 N 91st St Seattle, WA$331K32.51,060
- 1146 N 90th St Seattle, WA$304K21.51,040
- 1156 N 90th St Seattle, WA$298K21.51,100
- 9017 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA$426K22.51,060
- 1155 N 91st St Seattle, WA$319K221,020
- 1150 N 90th St Seattle, WA$301K21.51,100
- 1134 N 90th St Seattle, WA$616K634,650
- 1154 N 90th St Seattle, WA$296K211,100
- 9015 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA$366K32.51,300
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292