1147 Newton St, Akron, OH 443053 beds, 2 baths, 1,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 498 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: 3448819
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 6732248
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 81722731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1147 Newton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goodyear Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% higher than in Akron, and 166.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 1155 Newton St Akron, OH--21798
- 1159 Newton St Akron, OH$38K311,149
- 1165 Newton St Akron, OH$48K411,878
- 246 Eastland Ave Akron, OH$54K311,583
- Eastland Ave OH--------
- 261 Eastland Ave Akron, OH$62K311,300
- 398 Wellington Ave Akron, OH--321,024
- 169 Roger Ave Akron, OH$48K21748
- Eastland Ave OH--311,040
- 165 Roger Ave Akron, OH$51K21860
- 268 Eastland Ave Akron, OH$38K311,267
- Mitchell Ct Akron, OH--------
- 172 Berkley St Akron, OH--------
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.