- Lot: 9,487 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 91 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,942 all time views
- HOA Fee: $450
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: O5146939
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Floor Covering \ Wood, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,317 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 172228002000320
- Zillow Home ID: 53754061
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34761 home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Ocoee as a whole. Among 34761 homes, this home is 11.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34761, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Ocoee, and 118.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ocoee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34761 home values.
|Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$222K||4||2.5||2,317|
|1142 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$169K||4||2||--|
|1142 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$169K||4||2||--|
|1142 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$221K||4||2||2,325|
|1160 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$364K||5||3.5||3,895|
|69 Shipyard Ct Ocoee, FL||$299K||5||3||3,552|
|77 Shipyard Ct Ocoee, FL||$270K||4||3||2,793|
|1168 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$278K||5||3||3,634|
|1124 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$227K||4||3||2,241|
|1145 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$229K||3||2||1,965|
|1151 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$312K||4||3||2,339|
|1139 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$251K||3||3||2,465|
|1157 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$344K||5||3||3,601|
|1133 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$245K||4||3||2,576|
|89 Shipyard Ct Ocoee, FL||$233K||3||2||2,324|
|1161 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$288K||5||3||3,142|
|1176 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$261K||5||3||3,180|
|74 Shipyard Ct Ocoee, FL||$267K||4||2.5||3,107|
|1167 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$244K||4||2.5||2,655|
|1114 Coastal Cir Ocoee, FL||$261K||4||3||2,764|
Nearby Schools in Ocoee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.