1148 Hudson St, Harrisburg, PA 171043 beds, 1 bath, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $109,900
- Price/sqft: $56
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Eat-in Kitchen,Renovated
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 01-006-026
- Zillow Home ID: 86418052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1148 Hudson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.3% lower than in Harrisburg Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 17104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Harrisburg Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17104 home values.
- 1152 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$71K311,517
- 1144 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$99K211,152
- 1140 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$72K311,152
- 1136 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$104K311,152
- 1200 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$110K41.51,250
- 1132 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$72K311,150
- 1204 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$50K211,469
- 1201 S 19th St Harrisburg, PA$119K421,901
- 1141 S 19th St Harrisburg, PA$134K411,977
- 1128 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$72K21974
- 1147 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$71K211,056
- 1143 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$72K211,056
- 1205 S 19th St Harrisburg, PA$115K521,788
- 1153 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$196K42.52,802
- 1139 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$71K211,072
- 1139 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$74K211,072
- 1137 S 19th St Harrisburg, PA$79K311,426
- 1135 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$73K41.51,140
- 1212 Hudson St Harrisburg, PA$114K31.51,644
- 1133 S 19th St Harrisburg, PA$78K311,454
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292