- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 933 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $355
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 770222
- Cable Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 285 sqft
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Garage, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 Acre, Parking Facilities \ Concrete, Association Fee \ Y, Parking Facilities \ Garage Door Opener, CTG\FROR\AUC \ CTG, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 1563341640
- Zillow Home ID: 44569730
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $103-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Loretto home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Loretto homes, this home is 2.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Loretto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Jacksonville, and 262.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Loretto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loretto home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.