11489 Laurelcrest Dr, Studio City, CA 916044 beds, 4 baths, 3,273 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,295,000
- Price/sqft: $396
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Detached bonus room of 300 feet is perfect for a music studio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,273 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 189
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 2378033009
- Zillow Home ID: 20030742
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11489 Laurelcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 11487 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$1.51M332,585
- 11503 Laurelcrest Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.12M321,813
- 11567 Decente Dr Studio City, CA$995K221,284
- 11515 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$2.03M552,960
- 3857 Berry Ct Studio City, CA$1.33M221,928
- 11498 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$1.41M432,715
- 11561 Decente Dr Studio City, CA$1.43M333,344
- 11488 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$917K321,272
- 11496 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$1.36M432,543
- 11500 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$1.27M231,411
- 11500 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$1.5M231,411
- 11525 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$1.65M54.54,708
- 3800 Sunshine Ct Studio City, CA$1.76M342,688
- 11471 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$1.14M322,132
- 11551 Decente Dr Studio City, CA$768K221,080
- 11539 Decente Dr Studio City, CA$1.11M331,963
- 3863 Berry Ct Studio City, CA$1.57M32.53,037
- 3801 Sunshine Ct Studio City, CA$1.28M321,802
- 3801 Sunshine Ct Studio City, CA$1.15M31.51,802
- 11535 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$1.81M543,611
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!