11492 Oak Lawn Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 2 baths, 1,881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $222,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,881 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0441802005
- Zillow Home ID: 82993394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11492 Oak Lawn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Biscayne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 393.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Biscayne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Biscayne home values.
- 11486 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$144K321,759
- 2018 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$172K532,314
- 2012 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$148K322,006
- 11480 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$146K421,881
- Oaklawn Rd Jacksonville, FL--------
- 2024 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$192K32.52,400
- 11474 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$195K42.52,723
- 11499 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$140K422,005
- 2031 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$135K422,005
- Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$199K422,333
- 2013 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$193K42.52,309
- 11468 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$167K422,358
- 2013 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$199K422,333
- 11464 Oak Bank Ct Jacksonville, FL$127K321,654
- 2025 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$143K422,256
- 2019 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$136K421,866
- 11505 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$127K321,544
- 11470 Oak Bank Ct Jacksonville, FL$144K421,930
- Oak Bank Ct Jacksonville, FL$205K422,309
- 11511 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$144K321,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.