115 26th St SW, Roanoke, VA 240145 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,347 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
daylight walkout basement with in-law suite potential, huge family room, storage and workshop, fenced in backyard, professional landscaping, two car attached garage and so much more make this a must see
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1400 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 564 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,347 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 113
- Parcel #: 1060711
- Zillow Home ID: 55190243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 26th St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.2% less than in Roanoke, and 56.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 24014 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24014 home values.
- 2522 Crystal Spring Ave SW Roanoke, VA$335K4--2,013
- 2530 Crystal Spring Ave SW Roanoke, VA$454K42.52,951
- 2517 Richelieu Ave SW Roanoke, VA--4--2,068
- 2518 Crystal Spring Ave SW Roanoke, VA$205K2--1,238
- 2513 Richelieu Ave SW Roanoke, VA$227K4--1,938
- 2514 Crystal Spring Ave SW Roanoke, VA$238K4--2,072
- 2609 Richelieu Ave SW Roanoke, VA$525K5--4,419
- 2530 Richelieu Ave SW Roanoke, VA$325K4--2,857
- 2526 Richelieu Ave SW Roanoke, VA$245K4--2,024
- 2510 Crystal Spring Ave SW Roanoke, VA$273K3--2,268
- 2608 Crystal Spring Ave SW Roanoke, VA$313K3--2,229
- 18 26th St SW Roanoke, VA$383K3--2,336
- 2522 Richelieu Ave SW Roanoke, VA$243K4--2,024
- 2517 Crystal Spring Ave SW Roanoke, VA$327K322,649
- 2518 Richelieu Ave SW Roanoke, VA$244K31.52,156
- 2608 Richelieu Ave SW Roanoke, VA$531K43.53,209
- 2614 Crystal Spring Ave SW Roanoke, VA$295K3--1,970
- 105 25th St SW Roanoke, VA$377K4--2,182
- 2502 Crystal Spring Ave SW Roanoke, VA$245K3--2,153
- 2514 Richelieu Ave SW Roanoke, VA$248K321,885
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!