115 9th St, Wilmette, IL 600914 beds, 3.1 baths, 1,778 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $770,000
- Price/sqft: $433
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,778 sqft
- Parcel #: 05344080060000
- Zillow Home ID: 3376380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60091 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% greater than in Wilmette, and 626.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60091 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60091 home values.
- 117 9th St Wilmette, IL$743K--2.51,951
- 111 9th St Wilmette, IL$573K--2.52,153
- 123 9th St Wilmette, IL$951K--2.53,016
- 900 Isabella St Wilmette, IL$465K--11,064
- 125 9th St Wilmette, IL$783K--32,534
- 120 Poplar Dr Wilmette, IL$656K--21,577
- 901 Gregory Ave Wilmette, IL$602K--2.52,374
- 919 Gregory Ave Wilmette, IL$590K521,226
- Gregory Ave Wilmette, IL$602K--2.52,374
- 2020 Isabella St Evanston, IL$1.03M--4.53,090
- 112 9th St Wilmette, IL$1.09M--2.53,200
- 116 9th St Wilmette, IL$1.27M53.52,728
- 201 9th St Wilmette, IL$823K33.51,776
- 108 9th St Wilmette, IL$823K--1.52,038
- 120 9th St Wilmette, IL$770K--2.53,004
- 923 Gregory Ave Wilmette, IL$436K421,820
- 104 9th St Wilmette, IL$847K--21,523
- 124 9th St Wilmette, IL$859K63.52,797
- 2018 Isabella St Evanston, IL$559K--11,120
- 205 9th St Wilmette, IL$1.17M54.54
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292