115 Atwood St, Greenville, SC 296014 beds, 3 baths, 3,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $519,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,154 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0011000302900
- Zillow Home ID: 10988380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Atwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Greenville, and 41.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
- 119 Atwood St Greenville, SC$224K223,331
- 113 Atwood St Greenville, SC$111K211,567
- 123 Atwood St Greenville, SC$145K311,611
- 111 Atwood St Greenville, SC$140K211,516
- 111-A Atwood St Greenville, SC$135K21--
- 111B Atwood St Greenville, SC$158K21--
- 309 Viola St Greenville, SC$116K321,254
- 303 Viola St Greenville, SC$96K41.51,187
- 315 Viola St Greenville, SC$114K321,278
- 221 Viola St Greenville, SC$118K321,113
- 125 Atwood St Greenville, SC$141K321,650
- 107 Atwood St APT 2 Greenville, SC$121K----2,105
- 114 Atwood St Greenville, SC$224K432,807
- 112 Atwood St Greenville, SC$156K41.52,246
- 321 Viola St Greenville, SC--------
- 116 Atwood St Greenville, SC$202K321,688
- 215 Viola St Greenville, SC$124K321,254
- 108 Atwood St Greenville, SC$99K311,500
- 120 Atwood St Greenville, SC$234K642,968
- 307 W Park Ave Greenville, SC$213K332,589
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!