- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
115 Baldwin St, Boston, MA 021293 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Last sold: May 2006 for $629,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: W:02 P:01343 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59099506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Baldwin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% less than in Boston, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
- 111 Baldwin St Boston, MA$690K32.51,392
- 109 Baldwin St Boston, MA$750K32.51,790
- 8 Marshall Block Boston, MA$442K221,163
- 107 Baldwin St Boston, MA$624K41.51,596
- 4 Marshall Pl Boston, MA$295K31720
- 7 Marshall Block Boston, MA$458K21.51,103
- 105 Baldwin St Boston, MA$579K211,344
- 3 Marshall Pl Boston, MA$313K21810
- 103 Baldwin St Boston, MA$888K212,038
- 502 Medford St Boston, MA$394K21988
- 4 Marshall Pl # 1 Boston, MA$531K23.51,050
- 58 Chappie St Charlestown, MA$299K221,167
- 500 Medford St Boston, MA$645K332,066
- 500 Medford St UNIT 500 Boston, MA$783K332,066
- 496 Medford St UNIT 496 Boston, MA$769K331,900
- 504 Medford St Boston, MA$398K21950
- 498 Medford St UNIT 498 Boston, MA$707K32.51,900
- 114 Baldwin St Boston, MA$431K21824
- 101 Baldwin St Boston, MA$615K41.51,392
- 112 Baldwin St Boston, MA$478K21.51,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292