115 C St SE, Washington, DC 200031 bed, 1 bath, 805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Learing Public Charter School, Hine Junior High School and Dc Alternative Learning Academy/Southeast.
- Lot: 1,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Cable-ready,Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 805 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0733 0022
- Zillow Home ID: 413159
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 C St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% less than in Washington, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 113 C St SE Washington, DC--Studio--650
- 117 C St SE Washington, DC$1.19M62.52,230
- 111 C St SE Washington, DC$1.08M112,334
- 119 C St SE Washington, DC$1.97M65.54,860
- Se DC--------
- 109 C St SE Washington, DC$1.11M442,230
- 121 C St SE Washington, DC$1.04M552,230
- 123 C St SE Washington, DC$1.57M442,230
- 125 C St SE APT 3 Washington, DC--111,024
- 125 C St SE APT 1 Washington, DC--211,000
- 125 C St SE Washington, DC--112,190
- 116 Rumsey Ct SE Washington, DC$354K11550
- 127 C St SE Washington, DC$1.7M33.52,568
- 118 Rumsey Ct SE Washington, DC$322K11528
- 110 D St SE Washington, DC$1.42M1160,842
- 120 Rumsey Ct SE Washington, DC$325K11550
- 110 D St SE APT 505 Washington, DC$304KStudio1--
- 110 D St SE # 1239640 Washington, DC--Studio1600
- 110 D St SE APT 115 Washington, DC$379K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292