- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
115 Cedar St, Bristol, PA 190073 beds, 1 bath, 2,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2002 for $118,000
- Fenced Yard
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,225 sqft
- Lot depth: 61
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 04018073
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 8960500
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% greater than in Bristol Township, and 39% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19007 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,700 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1890
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 117 Cedar St # 119 Bristol, PA$129K31.51,073
- 119 Cedar St Bristol, PA$129K31.51,073
- 121 Cedar St Bristol, PA$141K--11,020
- 212 Market St Bristol, PA$129K311,088
- Cedar St Bristol, PA--------
- 214 Market St Bristol, PA$128K--11,504
- 218 Market St Bristol, PA$143K--2.51,489
- 220 Market St Bristol, PA$142K--1.51,278
- 123-125 Cedar St Bristol, PA$166K--1.52,358
- 207 Mill St Bristol, PA$437K----5,025
- 119 Mill St Bristol, PA$514K----4,334
- Cedar & Market St PA------2,705
- 213 Market St Bristol, PA$228K322,034
- 215 Market St Bristol, PA$150K--11,569
- 228 Market St Bristol, PA$110K321,372
- 213 Mill St Bristol, PA$318KStudio--2,127
- 219 Mill St Bristol, PA$186KStudio----
- 204 Mill St UNIT 401 Bristol, PA$216K22--
- Market St Bristol, PA--------
- 232 Market St Bristol, PA$173K--11,203
Nearby Schools in Bristol Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292