115 Cherrywood Ct, Jacksonville, NC 285463 beds, 2 baths, 1,501 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $65,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 351G 67
- Zillow Home ID: 51559051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Cherrywood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28546 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28546 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28546 home values.
- 117 Cherrywood Ct Jacksonville, NC$117K321,662
- 132 Silverleaf Dr Jacksonville, NC$142K321,608
- 113 Cherrywood Ct Jacksonville, NC$131K321,488
- 134 Silverleaf Dr Jacksonville, NC$126K321,528
- 130 Silverleaf Dr Jacksonville, NC$122K321,488
- 112 Jennie Dr Jacksonville, NC$155K321,609
- 114 Jennie Dr Jacksonville, NC$114K321,758
- 110 Jennie Dr Jacksonville, NC$160K32.51,824
- 116 Cherrywood Ct Jacksonville, NC$135K321,662
- 111 Cherrywood Ct Jacksonville, NC$119K321,001
- 116 Jennie Dr Jacksonville, NC$154K321,662
- 128 Silverleaf Dr Jacksonville, NC$133K321,391
- 136 Silverleaf Dr Jacksonville, NC$157K321,608
- 114 Cherrywood Ct Jacksonville, NC$159K32.51,924
- 112 Cherrywood Ct Jacksonville, NC$126K321,542
- 121 Valencia Dr Jacksonville, NC$125K321,440
- 118 Jennie Dr Jacksonville, NC$114K321,451
- 109 Cherrywood Ct Jacksonville, NC$128K3--1,382
- 126 Silverleaf Dr Jacksonville, NC$131K321,711
- 133 Silverleaf Dr Jacksonville, NC$143K32.51,251
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.