- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,776 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 1098419
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- City \ San Antonio, Class \ Single Residential, State \ Tx, Fireplace \ Not Applicable, Fireplace \ Not Applicable, Neighborhood Amenities \ None, Pool\Spa \ None, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Proposed Terms \ Cash, Proposed Terms \ Investors Ok, Water\Sewer \ Water System, Water\Sewer \ Sewer System, County \ Bexar, Hoa Mandatory \ None, Construction \ Pre-Owned, Showing Contact \ Css, School District \ San Antonio I.S.D., Listoffice State \ Tx, # Of Stories \ 2, Source Sqft \ Appsl Dist, Style \ Two Story, Status \ Active, Exterior Features \ Mature Trees, Foundation \ Cedar Post, Interior \ Two Living Area, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Parking \ Rear Entry, Proposed Terms \ Conventional, Number Of Fireplaces \ 0, Interior \ Utility Room Inside, Inclusions \ Stove\Range, Inclusions \ Smoke Alarm, Inclusions \ Electric Water Heater, Master Bath \ Tub\Shower Combo, Proposed Terms \ Fha, Proposed Terms \ Va, Home Faces \ South, Exterior Features \ Storage Building\Shed, Heating \ Central, Exterior \ Siding, Master Bath \ Single Vanity, Exterior Features \ Privacy Fence, Interior \ High Ceilings, Inclusions \ Gas Cooking, Parking \ One Car Garage, Inclusions \ Chandelier, Inclusions \ Disposal, Area \ 0900, Interior \ Walk-In Pantry, Inclusions \ Solid Counter Tops, Recent Rehab \ Yes
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,718 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 020470040120
- Zillow Home ID: 26121487
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $187K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts San Antonio home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for San Antonio Metro as a whole. Among San Antonio homes, this home is 110.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Antonio, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 53.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent San Antonio home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Antonio home values.
|111 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$52K||2||1||960|
|119 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$53K||2||1||904|
|109 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$52K||2||1||720|
|122 Cornell Ave # 2 San Antonio, TX||--||--||--||--|
|125 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$52K||2||1||928|
|1114 W Myrtle St San Antonio, TX||$51K||2||1||742|
|105 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$52K||2||1||648|
|106 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$79K||3||3||1,341|
|129 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$52K||2||1||994|
|1118 W Myrtle St San Antonio, TX||$52K||2||1||960|
|301 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio, TX||$59K||--||--||--|
|110 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$98K||3||3||1,341|
|120 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$66K||3||1||1,414|
|135 Cornelia Ave San Antonio, TX||--||--||--||--|
|124 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$58K||2||1||1,246|
|120 Princeton Ave San Antonio, TX||$54K||2||1||1,008|
|106 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||--||Studio||--||1,345|
|102 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$190K||8||7||3,654|
|137 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$79K||2||2||1,635|
|130 Cornell Ave San Antonio, TX||$69K||2||2||1,561|
Nearby Schools in San Antonio
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.