- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
115 Depot Rd, Boxford, MA 019213 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Other, Propane butane, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M:025 B:005 L:018
- Zillow Home ID: 56908497
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Depot Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01921 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1600% greater than in Town of Boxford, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01921 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Boxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01921 home values.
- 112 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$436K422,168
- 119 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$581K332,300
- 105 Depot Rd Boxford, MA--311,472
- 122 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$746K43.54,190
- 127 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$370K41.51,528
- 6 Pond St Boxford, MA$539K42.52,176
- 5 Bare Hill Rd Boxford, MA$399K321,584
- 6 Bare Hill Rd Boxford, MA$498K32.51,908
- 4 Pond St Boxford, MA$500K42.52,361
- 3 Sunrise Rd Boxford, MA$336K421,548
- 97 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$395K31.51,728
- 96 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$375K321,849
- 12 Pond St Boxford, MA$705K43.53,407
- 129 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$374K32.51,954
- 7 Sunrise Rd Boxford, MA$375K31.51,909
- 8 Sunrise Rd Boxford, MA$383K31.51,952
- 137 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$404K311,276
- 139 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$608K32.53,748
- 95 Depot Rd Boxford, MA$433K322,064
- 16 Bare Hill Rd Boxford, MA$551K32.52,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!