- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
115 Dunsinane Ln, Castle Rock, CO 801043 beds, 3 baths, 3,685 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $341,273
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,685 sqft
- Parcel #: 0466465
- Zillow Home ID: 102958835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Dunsinane Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Castle Rock, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castle Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80104 home values.
- 127 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$302K332,024
- 114 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO--------
- 130 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$272K23--
- 4200 Dunsinane Ct Castle Rock, CO$389K553,422
- 88 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO--------
- 4186 Dunsinane Ct Castle Rock, CO$365K332,537
- 148 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO--333,921
- 4205 Dunsinane Way Castle Rock, CO$338K332,024
- 4178 Dunsinane Ct Castle Rock, CO$309K32.51,871
- 156 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$378K433,616
- 3978 Donnington Cir Castle Rock, CO--332,919
- 4202 Dunsinane Way Castle Rock, CO$374K432,643
- 48 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO--------
- 170 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$362K432,526
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292