- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
115 E Cornwall Rd, Cary, NC 275113 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Heating system: Fireplace
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 076311572201000
- Zillow Home ID: 6445887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 E Cornwall Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27511 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% higher than in Cary, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27511 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,116 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 111 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$210K--1.52,203
- 227 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$176K--21,326
- 229 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$177K--21,353
- 107 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$188K--21,344
- 819 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary, NC$282K--2.51,829
- 112 Meadow Dr Cary, NC$253K--2.52,588
- 231 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$159K321,288
- 116 Meadow Dr Cary, NC$197K--1.51,469
- 108 Meadow Dr Cary, NC$198K--21,862
- 120 Meadow Dr Cary, NC$195K--2.51,828
- 112 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$128K--1736
- 108 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$222K----1,567
- 116 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$226K42.52,117
- 102 Ed Simmons Ct Cary, NC$264K--21,823
- 821 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary, NC$123K--11,252
- 106 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$214K----1,478
- 104 Meadow Dr Cary, NC$207K--21,937
- 233 E Cornwall Rd Cary, NC$167K--21,418
- 815 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary, NC--------
- 122 Meadow Dr Cary, NC$162K--1.51,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292