- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
115 Elm St, North Haven, CT 064733 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Shingles,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Parcel #: 211650
- Zillow Home ID: 58939561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06473, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in North Haven, and 1.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06473 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06473 home values.
- 121 Elm St North Haven, CT$209K311,222
- 118 Elm St North Haven, CT$212K311,436
- 122 Elm St North Haven, CT$246K52.51,894
- 124 Elm St North Haven, CT$203K31.51,160
- 126 Elm St North Haven, CT$296K32.51,680
- 129 Elm St North Haven, CT$227K31.51,447
- 3 Edison Dr North Haven, CT--------
- 23 Edison Dr North Haven, CT$379K43.52,658
- 11 Edison Dr North Haven, CT$227K31.51,220
- 15 Edison Dr North Haven, CT$311K43.52,866
- 111 Elm St North Haven, CT$211K321,750
- 19 Edison Dr North Haven, CT$249K31.51,286
- 128 Elm St North Haven, CT$321K422,186
- 27 Edison Dr North Haven, CT$207K31.51,236
- 130 Elm St North Haven, CT$323K33.51,804
- 7 Edison Dr North Haven, CT--321,824
- 133 Elm St North Haven, CT$324K322,067
- 99 Elm St North Haven, CT$278K321,530
- 31 Edison Dr North Haven, CT$204K31.51,161
- 39 Edison Dr North Haven, CT$252K31.51,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292