115 Flint St, Lynn, MA 019053 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,995 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $235
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1902
- Parcel #: M:039 B:327 L:059
- Zillow Home ID: 56071689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Flint Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29% greater than in Lynn, and 55.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
- 119 Flint St Lynn, MA$177K21858
- 127 Flint St Lynn, MA$185K31.51,792
- 107 Flint St Lynn, MA$238K32.011,276
- 123 Flint St Lynn, MA$236K311,612
- 131 Flint St Lynn, MA$185K31.51,792
- 135 Flint St Lynn, MA$274K31.51,792
- 110 Childs St Lynn, MA$247K41.51,251
- 106 Childs St Lynn, MA$222K311,354
- 139 Flint St Lynn, MA$279K31.51,803
- 103 Flint St Lynn, MA$285K421,800
- 143 Flint St Lynn, MA$323K321,849
- 114 Childs St Lynn, MA$244K211,235
- 102 Childs St Lynn, MA$232K31.51,091
- 143 Flint St Lynn, MA$284K31.51,512
- 118 Childs St Lynn, MA$246K321,379
- 98 Childs St Lynn, MA$221K311,235
- 99 Flint St Lynn, MA$265K421,508
- 106 Flint St Lynn, MA$170K21930
- 122 Childs St Lynn, MA$287K31.5--
- 116 Flint St Lynn, MA$242K321,176
Nearby Schools in Lynn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292