A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 1,983 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $329,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $307
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space, 360 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,072 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 002434004000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 19313752
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93901 home values will rise 10.5% next year, compared to a 10.9% rise for Salinas as a whole. Among 93901 homes, this home is valued 11.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% less than in Salinas, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93901 home values.
|113 Geil St Salinas, CA||$295K||2||1||949|
|121 Geil St Salinas, CA||$429K||4||3||1,960|
|111 Geil St # 1/2 Salinas, CA||$293K||1||1||900|
|111 Geil St Salinas, CA||$293K||1||1||900|
|127 Geil St Salinas, CA||$334K||2||1||1,103|
|124 W Acacia St Salinas, CA||$348K||2||1.5||1,227|
|120 W Acacia St Salinas, CA||$397K||3||1.5||1,641|
|109 Geil St Salinas, CA||$325K||2||1||1,050|
|128 W Acacia St Salinas, CA||$427K||3||1.5||1,962|
|131 Geil St Salinas, CA||$383K||4||2||1,724|
|116 W Acacia St Salinas, CA||$355K||2||1.5||1,199|
|107 Geil St Salinas, CA||$343K||2||1||1,347|
|120 Geil St Salinas, CA||$294K||2||1||991|
|116 Geil St Salinas, CA||$351K||2||2||1,419|
|124 Geil St Salinas, CA||$353K||3||1||1,466|
|132 W Acacia St Salinas, CA||$415K||3||1.75||1,610|
|130 Geil St Salinas, CA||$283K||2||1||915|
|112 Geil St Salinas, CA||$461K||4||4||2,080|
|105 Geil St Salinas, CA||$338K||3||1||1,149|
|112 W Acacia St Salinas, CA||$353K||3||1||1,309|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.