- Built in 1975
- 250 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,987 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1008 sqft
- Price/sqft: $794
- MLS #: 135675
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 2331 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Features \ 1-2 Acres, Features \ 2 Fireplaces, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Above Ground, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Cable, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ County Street, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Pane / Storm Windows, Features \ Dry Bar, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Entertainment System, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Hydro, Features \ Hydro Heat, Features \ Media Room / Home Theater, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Mountain, Features \ No A/C, Features \ Other, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Playground, Features \ Pool, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Slab Foundation, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Stereo System, Features \ Stone, Features \ Storage Shed, Features \ Tar & Gravel, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Washer, Features \ Water Feature, Features \ Water Softener - Own, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Workshop, PropertySubType \ Single Family Attached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,235 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: R005625
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 13998077
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.88-9.05M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Colorado home values will rise 1.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|75 Glen Eagles Rd Aspen, CO||$5.99M||6||6.5||6,694|
|75 Glen Eagles Rd Aspen, CO||$6.98M||6||6||6,694|
|205 Glen Eagles Rd Aspen, CO||$3.92M||5||3||4,081|
|85 Glen Garry Dr Aspen, CO||$4.8M||6||5.5||4,305|
|45 Glen Eagles Rd Aspen, CO||$3.57M||3||2.5||3,979|
|25 Glen Eagles Rd Aspen, CO||--||--||--||--|
|212 Glen Eagles Rd Aspen, CO||$2.71M||3||2||1,246|
|45 Grey Talon Ct Aspen, CO||$1.46M||4||2||1,731|
|65 Glen Garry Dr Aspen, CO||$3.69M||3||3||3,444|
|57 Grey Talon Ct Aspen, CO||$1.45M||3||2||1,731|
|80 Glen Garry Dr Aspen, CO||$3.8M||5||4||3,544|
|35 Grey Talon Ct Aspen, CO||$1.52M||4||2||1,731|
|15 Shavano Dr Aspen, CO||$10.9M||5||6||9,039|
|55 Moore Dr Aspen, CO||$2.95M||--||2||4,225|
|259 Glen Eagles Rd Aspen, CO||$4.68M||4||4||4,596|
|1072 Maroon Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$4.39M||5||5||4,550|
|280 Glen Eagles Rd Aspen, CO||$4.38M||4||3.5||3,472|
|40 Glen Eagles Rd Aspen, CO||$3.06M||4||3||3,200|
|29 Grey Talon Ct Aspen, CO||$1.44M||4||2||1,731|
|63 Grey Talon Ct Aspen, CO||$1.39M||3||2||1,731|
Nearby Schools in Aspen
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.