- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 649 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,362 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Nov 1995 for $9,500
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: L147203
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Parcel #: 000739
- Zillow Home ID: 57823124
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-102K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06790 homes, this home is 70.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 64.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Torrington, and 115.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|119 Grant St Torrington, CT||$79K||2||1||1,145|
|124 Grant St Torrington, CT||$84K||3||1||1,273|
|131 Grant St Torrington, CT||$77K||4||2||714|
|96 Grant St Torrington, CT||$98K||--||--||--|
|Hayes St Torrington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|109 Hayes St Torrington, CT||$80K||--||--||--|
|135 Grant St Torrington, CT||$75K||4||1||870|
|131 Hayes St Torrington, CT||$82K||2||1.5||1,279|
|104 Hayes St Torrington, CT||$112K||3||2.5||1,638|
|64 Grant St Torrington, CT||--||Studio||2||4,170|
|80 Hayes St Torrington, CT||--||Studio||--||--|
|76 Scoville St Torrington, CT||$75K||2||1||500|
|67 Hayes St Torrington, CT||$114K||3||2||1,600|
|104 Scoville St Torrington, CT||$96K||5||2.5||1,560|
|137 Scoville St Torrington, CT||$135K||5||2||2,304|
|61 Scoville St Torrington, CT||$96K||7||2.5||1,680|
|84 Grant St Torrington, CT||$82K||2||1||918|
|59 Scoville St Torrington, CT||$87K||3||1.5||1,350|
|503 Park Ave Torrington, CT||$87K||4||2||1,613|
|53 Hayes St Torrington, CT||$90K||2||1||1,314|
Nearby Schools in Torrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.