115 Grove St, Denver, CO 802192 beds, 3 baths, 2,454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $182,500
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 5 spaces, 432 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,454 sqft
- Parcel #: 0508334012000
- Zillow Home ID: 13341058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barnum, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 128.5% greater than in Denver, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Barnum home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barnum home values.
- 107 Grove St Denver, CO$105K21679
- 125 Grove St Denver, CO$210K31.52,303
- 131 Grove St Denver, CO$167K32882
- 117 Grove St Denver, CO--11625
- 137 Grove St Denver, CO$144K21749
- 3135 W 1st Ave Denver, CO$138K21866
- 75 Grove St Denver, CO$151K21902
- 118 Hazel Ct Denver, CO$167K21882
- 124 Hazel Ct Denver, CO$134K21703
- 151 Grove St Denver, CO$183K321,300
- 128 Hazel Ct Denver, CO$156K21930
- 100 Hazel Ct Denver, CO$149K21833
- 134 Hazel Ct Denver, CO$151K21798
- 65 Grove St Denver, CO$152K31884
- 153 Grove St Denver, CO$207K732,012
- 110 Grove St Denver, CO$139K11928
- 120 Grove St Denver, CO$154K111,158
- 126 Grove St Denver, CO$113K21696
- 140 Hazel Ct Denver, CO$171K311,059
- 138 Grove St Denver, CO$123K21657
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!