- Built in 1978
- Views: 1,794 all time views
- HOA Fee: $412
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $439,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $375
- Flooring: Hardwood
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Wall AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Parcel #: 50-F-27 Sub lot:18
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 87728704
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $419-545K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02143 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Somerville as a whole. Among 02143 homes, this home is valued 2.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% less than in Somerville, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02143 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 115 Highland Ave|
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!