115 Highland Ave APT 24, Jersey City, NJ 073062 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $40,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 0613204000000025 C0024
- Zillow Home ID: 38913672
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Highland Avenue APT 24
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In McGinley Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 147.5% greater than in Jersey City, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent McGinley Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McGinley Square home values.
- 115 Highland Ave APT 23 Jersey City, NJ$195K----773
- 115 Highland Ave APT 19 Jersey City, NJ$105K----742
- 115 Highland Ave APT 18 Jersey City, NJ$111K----773
- 111 Highland Ave Jersey City, NJ$376K42.5--
- 115 Highland Ave APT 7 Jersey City, NJ$153K----742
- 115 Highland Ave APT 7 Jersey City, NJ$151K21742
- 115 Highland Ave APT 23 Jersey City, NJ$162K21773
- 115 Highland Ave APT 22 Jersey City, NJ$109K21700
- 115 Highland Ave APT 14 Jersey City, NJ$106K----742
- 115 Highland Ave # 13 Jersey City, NJ$113K----742
- 115 Highland Ave APT 12 Jersey City, NJ$154K----773
- 109 Highland Ave # 5 Jersey City, NJ$365K63--
- 115 Highland Ave APT 9 Jersey City, NJ$137K----533
- 115 Highland Ave APT 21 Jersey City, NJ$139K----533
- 115 Highland Ave APT 7 Jersey City, NJ$186K21742
- 115 Highland Ave APT 4 Jersey City, NJ$145K----542
- 115 Highland Ave APT 20 Jersey City, NJ$112K----742
- 115 Highland Ave APT 11 Jersey City, NJ$151K----773
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292