A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH3_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hoo
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,617 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:017 B:030 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56270728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 104.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Marlborough, and 39.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01752 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marlborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|108 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$233K||2||1||960|
|109 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$1.25M||5||7.5||5,641|
|123 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$209K||1||1.5||320|
|101 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$432K||3||2.5||2,136|
|100 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$448K||4||2.5||2,264|
|97 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$382K||3||1.5||2,080|
|112 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$205K||2||1||620|
|98 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$209K||3||1||783|
|17 Hill Rd Marlborough, MA||$293K||3||2.5||1,360|
|99 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$322K||4||2||1,589|
|131 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$311K||4||2||1,536|
|126 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$194K||2||1||640|
|96 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$388K||4||4||2,600|
|11 Hill Rd Marlborough, MA||$244K||3||1||1,232|
|20 Birch Rd Marlborough, MA||$328K||4||2||2,160|
|79 Birch Rd Marlborough, MA||$275K||3||2.5||1,132|
|2 Hill Rd Marlborough, MA||$244K||2||2||1,216|
|95 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$337K||3||2||1,110|
|25 Hill Rd Marlborough, MA||$210K||2||1||912|
|76 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA||$280K||3||2||1,735|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-5 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!