- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,671 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $261,191
- Price/sqft: $175
- MLS #: 531001
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- Air Conditioning \ Central AC, Heating \ Central Heat, Kitchen Appliances\Feat \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Appliances\Feat \ Disposal, Kitchen Appliances\Feat \ Island, Kitchen Appliances\Feat \ Refrigerator, Laundry \ Dryer Hookup, Laundry \ Washer Hookup, Lot Features \ Public Road, Kitchen Appliances\Feat \ Microwave, Structure-Deck\Porch \ Porch - Front, Structure-Features \ Walk-in Closet, Structure-Floors \ Hardwood, Structure-Security \ Smoke Detector(s), Structure-Window\Ceiling \ Tilt Sash Windows, Structure-Window\Ceiling \ Insulated Windows, Water Property \ None, Garage \ Yes, Exterior \ Vinyl, Garage Features \ Attached, Kitchen Cabinets\Counters \ Formica Counter, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Occupied By \ Owner, Source of SQ. FT. \ Builder, Include on Internet \ Yes, Level \ 2 Story, Comments \ Yes, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Garage Features \ Electricity, Kitchen Appliances\Feat \ Gas Range, Kitchen Appliances\Feat \ Recessed Light, Lot Features \ Garden Space, Laundry \ Dryer, Garage Features \ Auto Door, Structure-Floors \ Linoleum, Structure-Deck\Porch \ Patio, Land Description \ Nearly Level, Structure-Features \ Dual Vanities, Garage Features \ Faces Front, Structure-Window\Ceiling \ 9' Ceilings, HOA Includes \ Area Maint, Sewer\Septic \ Public Sewer, Water \ Public Water, Cable Available \ Yes, Laundry \ Washer, Structure-Security \ Peep Hole, Heating \ Natural Gas, Middle School \ Walker & Buford, DSL Available \ Yes, Structure-Floors \ Wood, Garage Features \ Large Vehicle, Basement \ Slab, Association Frequency \ Quarterly, Kitchen Cabinets\Counters \ Cherry Cabinets, Basement \ Slab, LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone4 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 270091140
- Zillow Home ID: 79076383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $243-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Charlottesville Metro home values will decrease 1.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|117 Lankford Ave Charlottesville, VA||$281K||3||2.5||1,864|
|142 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$319K||3||2.5||2,239|
|140 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$318K||3||2.5||2,242|
|111 Lankford Ave Charlottesville, VA||$384K||6||2||3,239|
|144 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$319K||3||3||2,104|
|139 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$320K||3||2.5||2,239|
|146 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$325K||3||2.5||2,224|
|109 Lankford Ave Charlottesville, VA||$255K||3||1.5||1,439|
|137 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$412K||3||2.5||2,950|
|148 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$286K||3||2.5||1,824|
|108 Lankford Ave Charlottesville, VA||$338K||2||2||1,619|
|135 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$349K||4||3.5||2,594|
|108 Lankford Ave # 112 Charlottesville, VA||$275K||2||1||722|
|150 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$290K||3||2.5||1,824|
|118 Lankford Ave Charlottesville, VA||$206K||2||1||815|
|133 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$279K||3||2.5||1,864|
|116 Lankford Ave Charlottesville, VA||$230K||3||1.5||1,412|
|131 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$349K||4||3.5||2,640|
|152 Burnet St Charlottesville, VA||$291K||3||3||1,824|
|120 Lankford Ave Charlottesville, VA||$248K||4||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Charlottesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.