A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $437
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Attached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,726 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 00119112000
- Zillow Home ID: 16100519
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 2.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% less than in Santa Cruz, and 5.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|117 Limestone Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$661K||3||2.5||1,756|
|111 Limestone Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$712K||3||2.5||1,877|
|113 Limestone Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$649K||3||2.5||1,726|
|112 Limestone Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$1.1M||3||2.5||2,116|
|114 Limestone Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$844K||3||2.5||1,726|
|149 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$305K||2||1||1,029|
|146 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$287K||2||1||1,029|
|144 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$284K||2||1||998|
|150 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$306K||2||1||1,029|
|145 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$290K||2||1||1,029|
|148 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$306K||2||1.5||1,029|
|147 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$306K||2||1||1,029|
|124 Limestone Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$746K||3||2.5||1,756|
|136 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$283K||2||1||1,029|
|135 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$284K||2||1||1,029|
|143 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$283K||2||1||1,029|
|142 Hagar Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$287K||2||1.5||1,029|
|116 Limestone Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$795K||3||2.5||2,335|
|120 Limestone Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$913K||3||2.5||2,100|
|122 Limestone Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$759K||3||2.5||1,726|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Westlake Elementary (assigned)K-50.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!