A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 1,495 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $234,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $186
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Parcel #: M:053.0 B:0109 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56884929
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $152-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02777 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for Swansea as a whole. Among 02777 homes, this home is valued 6.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02777, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swansea, and 50.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02777 home values.
|121 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$211K||3||1||1,287|
|109 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$174K||2||1||713|
|88 Munsey Ave Swansea, MA||$190K||2||1||960|
|103 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$208K||2||1||1,122|
|78 Munsey Ave Swansea, MA||$186K||3||1||996|
|127 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$235K||3||1||1,650|
|98 Munsey Ave Swansea, MA||$205K||3||1||972|
|72 Munsey Ave Swansea, MA||$185K||2||1||1,008|
|122 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$203K||3||1||999|
|114 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$206K||2||1||936|
|337 Wilbur Ave Swansea, MA||$168K||1||1||775|
|97 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$177K||2||1||713|
|359 Wilbur Ave Swansea, MA||$212K||3||1||1,155|
|66 Munsey Ave Swansea, MA||$192K||2||1||1,111|
|106 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$222K||3||1.5||1,025|
|333 Wilbur Ave Swansea, MA||$184K||2||1||785|
|93 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$217K||3||2||1,321|
|62 Munsey Ave Swansea, MA||$192K||2||1||1,172|
|98 Lincoln Ave Swansea, MA||$224K||3||2||1,533|
|342 Wilbur Ave Swansea, MA||$170K||2||1||947|
Nearby Schools in Swansea
K-2 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!