115 Lincoln St, Staten Island, NY 103144 beds, 3 baths, 4,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,734 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 539 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $222
- MLS #: 1090644
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Security System
- Central Vacuum system, Walk-in closet, Water Filter
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,028 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 191
- Parcel #: 006960319
- Zillow Home ID: 32288852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Lincoln Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerson Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in New York, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerson Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerson Hill home values.
- 121 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$747K----3,000
- 109 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$913K----4,028
- 114 Tillman St Staten Island, NY$647K----2,200
- 120 Tillman St Staten Island, NY$648K----2,317
- 108 Tillman St Staten Island, NY$709K432,409
- 114 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$717K----2,984
- 103 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$891K----4,168
- 127 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$761K----3,000
- 120 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$726K----3,048
- 108 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$718K----2,984
- 126 Tillman St Staten Island, NY$643K----2,148
- 102 Tillman St Staten Island, NY$677K----2,148
- 128 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$698K----3,048
- 102 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$763K----3,048
- Lincoln St Staten Island, NY--------
- 93 Lincoln St Staten Island, NY$891K----4,168
- 119 Croak Ave Staten Island, NY$959K----3,040
- 115 Tillman St Staten Island, NY$678K----2,936
- 111 Croak Ave Staten Island, NY$1.14M----3,040
- 134 Tillman St Staten Island, NY$625K----2,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!