- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 273 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,750 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $134,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 4411518
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Frost Wall, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Roughed In, Basement \ Stubbed In, Basement \ Sump Pump, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement \ Walk Up, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ Insulated Concrete Forms, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor 1/2 Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Central Vacuum, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Double Oven, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Down-draft Cooktop, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Wall Oven, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Floors CF \ Ceramic Tile, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete, Foundation \ Insulated Concrete Forms, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Auto Open, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, GarageAndParking \ Finished, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, HeatingAndCooling \ In Ceiling, HeatingAndCooling \ In Floor, Interior Features CF \ 2nd Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Living, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Playroom, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Landscaped, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Bungalow, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,993 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0133 B:0044 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86793013
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $395K-1.01M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 104.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% lower than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|120 N Shore Rd Hampton, NH||$590K||3||3||2,613|
|119 N Shore Rd Hampton, NH||$289K||3||1||792|
|111 N Shore Rd Hampton, NH||$311K||3||1.5||878|
|123 N Shore Rd Hampton, NH||$300K||3||1||939|
|107 N Shore Rd Hampton, NH||$476K||3||1.5||2,098|
|103 N Shore Rd Hampton, NH||$325K||2||2||1,110|
|124 N Shore Rd Hampton, NH||$256K||2||1||744|
|8 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$334K||3||2||1,521|
|12 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$237K||2||1||484|
|4 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$326K||3||2||1,044|
|2 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$432K||3||2||1,916|
|16 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$629K||3||3.5||2,303|
|20 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$554K||3||2.5||3,024|
|15 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$271K||2||1||900|
|3 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$340K||2||2.5||1,109|
|19 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$261K||2||0.5||792|
|23 Robin Ln Hampton, NH||$262K||2||1||816|
|11 Cusack Rd Hampton, NH||$724K||5||4||4,089|
|95 N Shore Rd Hampton, NH||$257K||2||1||938|
|131 N Shore Rd Hampton, NH||$284K||2||1||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-122.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.